Thats what Michael says, as he figures out how to save the "masterpiece" I have created thanks to www.lunapic.com - very cool picture site!
Its not every day that I dress up in my wedding gown, veil and some fake hair and play with the camera.
Me- "You do realize you are married to a nut, right?"
Michael- "Yep, you're a wierdo"
I have one of two theories-
1. Houston has turned me crazier than ever
2. I'm finally inside some peace, where I can allow the creative juices to flow
You don't have to share which one you think it is....
Me- "Hey! We should renew our vows on our 10 yr anniv, somewhere tropical!"
Him- "How far away is that?"
Me- "Well, we'll probably only be able to afford Galveston, HAHA"
Him- "No, how far away is 10 years"
Me- "Oh, um, thanks for remembering, but this Aug. is 7 years"
Him- "Oh my gosh- its been that long!"
Me- "shut up"
New Project
12 years ago






