I can only partially think this evening. I got burned in the tanning booth today. This is because I so rarely go. I wish I enjoyed being the color of glue. Tanning would be one less thing on my "to do" list. I came home, did 30 min of treadmill, no stretching, no weights, no aerobics, for if I did any and all of this on a regular basis I could enjoy being the shape of Gwen Stefani. The treadmill use is consistent, but only enough to burn off whatever unhealthy choice of food I made the day before. Basically, I have good spurts where I eat quite well, and crave nothing bad. Then, I fall off the wagon. Just tonight, out of boredom, I made a ginger cake. I bake a lot in the evenings, out of boredom, after phone, Internet, and t.v have lost its thrill. I got out of my nightly bath, at 7pm, and noticed my very red back. WHOA CRAP! I'm such an idiot. I should have turned it (tanning bed) off after 13 minutes but I got lost in MP3 land listening to my favorite songs.
Today was probably the epitome of boredom, as Michael golfed, from noon til 5 something. Um, I am only wired to entertain myself and these kids Mon-Fri.
Last night, was very fun, the four of us went to Benihanas in Sugar Land. We loved going to the Dallas one but of course this was our first time to go and take children! They loved it! The sushi and hibachi were awesome. I think I could eat there once a week!
You can imagine my disappointment when tonight, I was forced to make and consume a Boboli pizza......after a dinner like last nights, it just wasn't fair or right to have second rate pizza.
And now to leave you with a quote from my Grace Notes book...
"There are days when the great are near us, when there is no frown on their brow...There are days which are the carnivals of the year" Ralph Waldo Emerson
You can ponder on that tomorrow and submit your essays after church. I'll be sleeping in tomorrow, a.k.a letting Brookelyn fill the sink up with water and dunk her toys, and letting Ashlee play with whatever junk Brookelyn has thrown in her crib. I have a tanbedburn to nurture.
Yes, I make up new words, get used to it.
New Project
12 years ago






