I wish I had more time to blog. I feel like I live in my car. I have gradually decorated for Christmas b/c it is kind of overwhelming. We are draggin the tree in this weekend. I can't do it alone otherwise you know it would be in place by now, but it is like 8ft. I'm not very stressed about Christmas. I've decided if my kids start to wonder why there aren't 400 gifts then I've failed them as a parent. Yes I want the morning to be magical and awesome. I absolutely love seeing their smiles. However, I got one kinda big deal thing and then getting them each like 10 things to open, things like a barbie, cupcake piggy bank, a dvd, a cd, a hello kitty pillow, tutu, fake food. You get it? Nothing to break my cupcake bank! Last year I was workin and I kinda didn't keep a budget for Christmas. This year I'm going easy, breezy on my loved ones, probably gift cards but not to Chillis, hopefully to a place they really love to spend at, even if its just $20. Ya know?
Tonight B saw that I bought cupcake frosting and she asked what it was for. I said I don't know, b/c I never need a reason to buy baking goods. She asked if we could make cupcakes for Jesus's b-day. Wow! What a sweet pea so of course I said yes! If I get to eat sweets, we'll be making a lot more for Jesus's big day!!!






