
It's Friday, I'm in bed, totally sleepy but putting off napping. I got my very first crown today. M took the day off which has been a huge help. I'm just too sleepy to tend to the girls, plus I needed a driver and someone to entertain the girls while I was at Dentist. He took them to breakfast and then to the park while I was in lala land, asking the dental assistant "Is this thing on?" as I banged my hand on the face mask giving me nitrus. I was so nervous I had to take anti-anxiety medication before hand which was a huge help! I'm also having massive cramps, but not after meds I took for that. So basically I got to leave earth for about an hour. The sound of the drill didn't bother me, they could have extracted my teeth and I would have been like "peace, love, and happiness yall".
It is nice to have a forced break. Lately and really always, I am made to feel bad for not being available more. I have to say, with great sincerity, that I do my best. I have to put my family and this home first, which by itself is a full time job. I love to talk on the phone and I do work this in but I want everyone to know, that if I don't have a phone call it isn't because I hate you. I don't have to give a list or reasons or excuses. I'm a viable human being, enough said.
So today's forced break, comes on behalf of zero resistance from me. I would typically hate laying around all day, but so far, this is nice. I am constantly on the go. Yay for long weekends too! I do work sat. and sun. but that is fine, breaks things up for me.
In other news, I got B in to the elementary school that I want her to attend - Green Valley, here in NRH. I am so excited. I got an email from the BISD people and then I got a call from someone at the new school. This calls for celebration! This is supposed to be the best elementary school in the district! YAAAAY. Hey, if I don't have to live in the inner city and send them to rough schools, then why should I right? We've earned the right to be snobby and picky on our girls education! Of course b/c of my sensitivity around switching schools (I did too much of it in my childhood)- I really want this to be IT for us. I want my babies to know they are safe and secure and the beginning of school years is just one aspect of this security. I pray her transition in to grade school is a smooth one, I know it will be, my baby, my first daughter, growing up without warning.
In case you thought I had dropped my white trash ways, heres a little something to assure you, I am never going to be fully classy. I bought the girls plastic swimming pool and it didn't fit in the Pilot! So this nice teenage boy named Joe put it on top of my car's roof. Nice. I took back roads and drove about 15mph the whole way home. All I knew is that I was not leaving that place w/o that pool I promised them. It was their last school day and I had promised something fun! :) Go to their blog to see pics.
www.girlygirlsincandyland.blogspot.com
peace out, I'm tired.






