
Just an ollllllld pic of precious Ashlee Morgan w/ her first bow, compliments of Kelli and Kennedie.
Yesterday, after my tummy ache went away, we were invited to the Japanese Gardens w/ David, Elizabeth and Lily. My girls were over the moon excited. We had to veto seeing the Easter Bunny which was fine by me, it was too pretty of a day to be inside. B spent the night w/ Lily, such a big girl! In just a few years I might be getting a call from D and E saying our girls snuck out and were found at Taco Bell. It is kind of nice still having my S. Arlington ties, my fam and a few friends. It will be nice to have B experience my old stomping grounds from time to time.
It is Easter time. I do love me some holiday cheer. I love the decorations and the messages. What I cannot seem to adore is the over usuage of bible quotes, not only on Easter but any given day. I love Church, so much so, I don't go. What I mean is, it doesn't bother me, but I have a tiny amount of time w/ my fam on the weekends and just not sure this is the time I want to give up going to Church. Plus, you know me, someone is bound to catch me rolling my eyes during a sermon. I just know I'll slip up and say out loud "I'm so sure".
So Ashlee seems to know exactly how the potty system works but still has "accidents" in her diaper. I'll smell something and ask her if she has poo (I hate that word) and she'll say "yes, poo poo goes in the toilet" Then I'm like "hello, why didn't you use the toilet?" She goes, "Cuz". Great answer.
Randomness must end, back to work.






