It's your Sunday blog. Below you will see I had access to an old photo of Miss A.M from April 08. She is actually in a moving box when we were moving back to DFW. She has definitely changed and it hasn't even been a full year later. I have a cold. I guess M or A gave it to me. Although w/ A, hers seems fine w/ some kids Claritan w/ leftover rx decongestant at times. I am sure mine won't get too out of hand. I say that b/c unlike M, who has to be on his toes 40 plus hours a week, I can take a day to chill. The kids might destroy the house, but that is the price to pay to feel better. I took Sudafed and was able to go tan, go grocery shop, clean my kitchen after making Spag. for lunch. I must have something against sitting around. Oh ya, that's right b/c I'm doing it NOW, at WORK. I swear my butt falls asleep. So I consider it forced chillin. I've been here an hour and NO CALLS. My coworker hasn't gotten one either. My guess is they will all start calling after the Superbowl, and after all that partying, I better be prepared for anything. Gosh I wish I could blog about my calls but I am quite certain I could get in trouble, even if disguising names and places and such. I keep saying I am going to keep a journal up here so I can look back in, strictly about work related stuff. So before work today, I made some choc chip cookies, the break and bake kind, obviously, I was running low on time and B bit in to it and it was like Heaven! We haven't had cookies since Granny was in town. She said, "Oh Mommy, this is REALLY good" I have to agree. We both had a couple. Just her and I. Daddy and Ashlee were in their rooms napping. I would have loved to sit there all day with her. I know that after I left, Daddy was taking the girls outside to ride bikes and play. I do that too during the week but we hardly get to all do it together! I have to take advantage of my simple, sweet moments!
Well, time to go. My coworker just got a call, so the next one is mine.
New Project
12 years ago






