Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Celine Experience!

So I went to the Celine Dion concert this past Monday with my friend Becca. It is hard to find big Celine fans, but we have found that in each other. So when she got tickets, I couldn't jump on board fast enough. That was last February! What a long time to wait for something this fun! She sang so many of my favorites and we were so close. She has a voice like an angel. I'm quite sure that MUST be what an angel sounds like! I understand if people would want to make fun of us or me for liking her........but......you just can't. It's Celine and she is just THAT great. She is such a doll, the outfits she wears, the way she talks to the audience, I just want to hug her! Emmit Smith and his wife were in the audience, as was a doctor that she thanked for saving her husband's life.
Then there was this grumpy man on our row. I guess he was dragged to the concert by his 60 something year old wife. Well, first I had to pee, so I waited for her to sing a song that I maybe didn't LOVE as much as some others. I was polite coming and going, and fast! Then Becca had to go about 10 min. after I got back. She did the same, super polite and fast! Well, when she was coming back, she said, "I'm so sorry", you know about scooting by people. I said the same, I know it. Well, the grumpy man said, "You should be!" He meant it. Well she shot back with, "well I'm not a man, I can't hold it" or something like that, maybe she said tie it, but regardless what a total meanie! I kept shooting him glares but he wouldn't look at us. He was frowning the whole time. I really wanted to say something when the show ended but when the lights came on, he was gone! Hmmm. All I was going to say is that mean people suck and he shouldn't have said anything to my friend. It's a concert! We are in cramped seating, it is just part of the experience! No one came and went multiple times! ugh! What a miserable person he is. We both agreed Celine wouldn't like him.