Well, when at work, lines are slow, that must mean it is time to take a Dr. Oz quiz. This is my first time doing this, so we'll see how it goes....
Part 1 Looking Beautiful
1. Circle the body below that most closely corresponds to yours. (I pick the one that looks like rosie o donnel, just kidding, but close!)
2. Then circle the body you want (not the one that you think others might)...(I pick the one that has clearly starved herself for better portion of her life. j/k- I pick the one that looks like Britney Spears, gosh, obsess much, ya think?
For the remaining questions, enter a # from 1 (strongly disagree) to 7 (strongly agree)
3. "I am happy with the way my face looks"- 7 (I have to admit, I do not think I got ripped off in this dept. I'm happy with my face, plus it would do me no good to be upset over it, its mine forever!)
4. "There is nothing about my face that I would change, even if I could"- 3 (Although I love my face, I do see botox in my future!)
5. "I am happy with the skin on my face"- 7 (I have never experienced acne, maybe a little during pregnancies, but that is it! I have exposed it to a lot of sun and I still consider myself lucky to not have more damage!)
6. "I am happy with my hair and the way I take care of it"- 4 (because I am seldom totally pleased with the length, cut and color, as of today it is very nice though, I got a good cut and coloring! As a rule though, I am usually dissatisfied w/ it)
My score was 39 which means the following:
"Just b/c you may enjoy catching a glimpse of your reflection in a shop window, that doesn't mean there aren't a few upgrades you'd like to make"
UM- I don't know about this -- I seldom "enjoy" taking a glance at myself in a shop window. Depending if I have my make up on, I might scare myself.
New Project
12 years ago






