Watching her dance and know where to be, when to be, etc.. and with a BIG smile on her face made my eyes swell with tears. It seemed to quickly turn in to one of "those" moments that you already know, is unforgettable. Then, I spend the rest of the night remembering other moments like that, i.e., her birth- how she made eye contact with me and then fell asleep w/ such an exhausted look on her face, as we both went through hell to get her out of me! There was also the 1st day of Mothers Day Out, I didn't want to take her, she was almost 3, I was pregnant, and I cried the whole way out of the building, she did not, she was ready. I could go on and on, these little moments that made my heart beat outside of my body, my eyes cry without warning, without will, and transcend me, out of me........I am a mother, she is my daughter, they are my girls, he is my husband, this is my family, look what I have been given, wow, I am so blessed.
Those are the moments that make it okay for me to push through 4 loads of laundry, mop twice, vacuum -AGAIN and again, run back to the store for one item, pack lunches after dinner is cleaned up, pay the bills, make a to do list, wake up in the middle of the night to kids in the bed, wake up before the sun, to the sound of Blue's Clues on the t.v. and do it all over again!






