Monday, March 10, 2008

Beautiful, Persian Fur

Well, its a quarter til 10pm and Griff and I are sitting here soaking in the peace and quiet. Sometimes the silence is scary. If it wasn't for Griff licking his manhood, I'd only hear small echos of the washing machine two rooms away. I've become dependent on noise, and then I complain of a pounding headache, crawling on my hands and knees for a vicodin. Funny how the things we b$%&h about become our only piece of sanity. I really think it has taken me a full seven years to realize that everything that bugs me about my hubby is everything I can never do without. Do I call him an idiot to anyone who will listen when I'm pissed off? Of course! (Do I bleed when pricked?)...I think what living in isolation has done for me is make me a more grateful person, on too many levels to list. There is a negative side though, and its not one I care to explore on here, or privately. I'll take some denial on the rocks please.
I'd now like to share with you what Miss B said out of the complete blue today while petting Griffin.
"How come we don’t have a girl cat? Griffin needs a family. He needs a Mother cat and babies. He is the only one. He is like a little husband. He needs babies. Griffin needs a family and he will like that. We just love this cat. Lets go to the pet shop and get pet mommy cats and pet babies for him, he will love it!"
By Brookelyn March 10, 2008

I wish I could make this stuff up. Thank God she gives me material. But, for the record, Griffin would hate having a nagging wife cat and little baby kittens crawling all up in his beautiful, Persian fur. He is a loner and I'm pretty sure would kill another cat with his territorial spray. Plus, another mouth to feed? No thanks.